iHeartDogs is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Dogs love to explore, run, and play. Fenced yards provide the freedom your pup craves while giving you peace of mind for their safety. However, not everyone has a fenced yard or can afford to have one. Electric dog fences are a viable alternative to traditional fencing, but they still require digging and burying wires, which takes up extra time and money.
However, GPS fences are easy to install, can accommodate large areas, and are portable, making them a practical choice for renters, pet parents on a budget, and people with large properties. GPS fences form invisible boundaries quickly and easily on any terrain.
This article will provide information on the BHCEY GPS Dog Fence system, one of the most popular invisible fence options. It will go into detail regarding the product installation, features, customer reviews, Q&As, and more.
When looking for a pet fence, you’ll likely want an accurate, stable, and portable system that suits your lifestyle and property. It should have various warning and correction options to choose from based on your dog’s needs. Look for systems that can keep your dog confined without compromising their safety. Also, choose a system that’s suitable for your property size and is easy to install and use.
So, what makes the BHCEY GPS Wireless Fence a desirable choice?
The BHCEY GPS Wireless Fence checks all the boxes by meeting the following dog fence requirements:
- Reliability – the BHCEY GPS Wireless Fence has a high rating and positive customer reviews.
- Cost – the cost of the kit is a little more expensive than traditional wireless pet fences, but because it will accommodate larger properties with more accuracy, it’s worth it.
- Portability – this system is easy to move around, making it an ideal choice for people planning to move in the future or people who love traveling and/or camping with their dogs.
- Coverage – this system can cover a range of up to a 3,280-foot radius and up to a 776-acre area, which is more than enough for most dog parents.
- Installation – since there is no digging, wires, or transmitter, the setup is fast and easy. Simply power on the collar, search and connect to the GPS signal, set your radius for your desired boundary, and choose your warning intensities.
- Collar Features – the collar is wireless and rechargeable. If your dog ventures past the set range, the collar will beep, vibrate, and then send a shock for 18 seconds based on the intensity you choose. It will then pause for 10 seconds and repeat twice more. After three cycles, the collar will only beep until your dog returns to avoid overstimulation. If you prefer no shock at all, you can deactivate it and only use the beep and vibration.
- Multiple Dogs – additional collars can be purchased to accommodate multiple-dog families. Each collar will require separate programming.
Pros and Cons of the BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence
- Uses modern positioning technology.
- Boasts an extensive range and coverage.
- Choose from three correction options.
- Choose from three intensity levels.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Collar is wireless and rechargeable.
- Battery should last up to 15 hours on a full charge.
- Designed to avoid overcorrection for dogs’ safety.
- Waterproof collar can be used in any weather.
- Exact location isn’t detected from the collar if the boundary is crossed.
- Not ideal for smaller dogs.
- Range must be set each time you restart it.
- Uses the newest positioning technology.
- Quick and easy setup
- Weatherproof collar
- Covers a radius of up to 3,280 feet and an area of up to 776 acres.
- Wireless and rechargeable collar
- Safe design uses overcorrection protection.
- The system is portable and easy to move.
This product has an overall Amazon rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars which makes it a reliable choice for you and your dog.
Customer Ratings by Feature
Weatherproof: 4.8 out of 5
Battery life: 4.4 out of 5
Easy to install: 4.4 out of 5
Easy to use: 4.4 out of 5
Value for money: 4.3 out of 5
Accuracy: 4.0 out of 5
BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence FAQs
How does the BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence work?
The BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence system is very simple to set up and use as there are no wires or transmitters to deal with. You just set your desired radius and level of correction. It uses a radio frequency signal and covers up to 776 acres of area to give your dog maximum freedom.
Will a BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence harm my dog?
The BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence is not meant to harm your dog. The static alert will only repeat three times if your dog ventures beyond your set range. This will avoid over-correction and harm to your dog. And if you prefer to correct your dog without a shock, you can deactivate it and use only beep and vibration.
Is a BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence easy to set up?
Yes, the BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence is extremely easy to set up. There are no wires or transmitters. You simply set the radius you desire, up to a range of 776 acres, and then choose the level of correction depending on your dog. You will need to set the original point each time you restart the system.
How long does a BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence work?
The collar battery lasts up to 15 hours on a full charge. The fence itself should work for years if used properly. If you have any questions or issues with your unit, contact customer assistance.
In conclusion, the BHCEY GPS Wireless Dog Fence is an excellent alternative to other forms of containment. It’s easy to set up and can accommodate very large properties using GPS signals. You and your dog can enjoy your property safely and happily with this unique fencing product.
Still looking for the ideal fence for your property? Check out the 10 Best Invisible Dog Fences for more options!