Birthday 🎉 Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Treats
- 1 Reviews
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service
It’s peanut butter, jelly time! Celebrate your dog’s special day with Birthday Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Treats. The birthday dog will think these healthy treats are a tasty gift just for them and beg for more!
Celebrate your pup’s birthday or your rescue dog’s “gotcha” day with these super yummy treats. Thanks to a healthy, all-natural recipe, you’ll feel good letting your dog indulge in a little dessert with these baked biscuits. On their special day or any day for that matter, your dog will love the taste of peanut butter and sweet jelly.
- Healthy and Delicious - These enticing treats are free of wheat, corn, soy, salt, and sugar without sacrificing taste. Only 10 calories per treat and packed with superfood chia seed.
- 100% All-Natural, Organic Ingredients - You can pronounce every ingredient in these healthy treats. No chemicals, artificial flavors, colors, fillers, or preservatives.
- Baked in the USA - Sourced and made in the USA, these treats are baked in small batches just like you’d make at home.
- Giving Back - For each bag of treats purchased, we’ll donate 3 meals to shelter dogs.
On your dog’s birthday, go all out for fun with the Birthday Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Treats, and make sure the special pup eats their treats while wearing an adorable Birthday Bandana! Get one for the Birthday Girl or Birthday Boy.
- Feed as a treat.
- Do not substitute for your dog’s regular meals.
- 2oz bag
- 10 calories per treat
- Oat flour
- Peanut butter
- Chia seed
Chock full of antioxidants and vitamins C and K, blueberries boost immune health while offering dogs a low-calorie sweet treat. In addition, blueberries are an excellent source of fiber, helping dogs with digestion and keeping regular.
Superfood Chia Seed
Rich in fiber, chia seeds aid in digestion and help keep dogs hydrated while also reducing inflammation and regulating blood sugar. Chia seeds are also an excellent source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids for brain and heart health. Good for bones, chia seeds also help to ease the discomfort of arthritis in senior dogs.
No comment entered by customer.