Dog Lift Assist Support Harness – For Senior Dogs, Pet Support & Rehabilitation Sling Lift
- 5 Reviews
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service.
When your pup has mobility issues, you want to do anything you can to help. Our Dog Lift Assist Support Harness gives you the power to aid your dog when they’re struggling with weakness caused by age, arthritis, hip dysplasia, arthritis, orthopedic injuries, and healing from surgery. Simply slip the sling under their belly and help them get anything done by giving them a gentle lift.
Help your best friend climb the stairs, rise up from the floor, take an easier walk, get in and out of vehicles, and even take a potty break with this easy-to-use lift harness. It’s also a handy tool for dogs that are healing from orthopedic injuries, IVDD/TPLO/ACL/CCL surgery, or other debilitating ailments. The sherpa fleece lining ensures a soft and comfortable experience for your dog with no rubbing or chafing. But the nylon outer shell will stand up to repeated use while repelling stains and dirt.
And in helping your furry one through their day, you’re also ensuring hungry dogs enjoy a hearty bowl of food because every sling funds the donation of three meals to shelter dogs.
- Soft Sherpa - The soft sherpa lining protects your pup’s sensitive skin from rubbing and chafing.
- Sturdy Nylon - While the inside is comfy, the outer layer of our lift harness is crafted from fast-drying, breathable, and waterproof nylon that stays strong no matter how much you use it.
- Adjustable Straps - Adjust the heavy-duty nylon straps to make the sling just the right length for you and your dog.
- Easy Storage - Simply fold down and tuck it away when not needed.
- Give Back - For every lift harness purchased, we’ll donate 3 meals to shelter dogs.
- Material -
- Front - Nylon
- Back - Sherpa
- Strap Adjusters - Plastic
- Size -
- Pad Dimensions - 22” L x 6½” W
- Strap Length - Adjusts to 42” at maximum length
- How to Use:
- Slip the harness, sherpa side to skin, under your dog’s belly in front of its hips.
- Gather handles in your hand.
- Gently lift to ease the pressure on your dog’s hips, back, and hind legs.
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, wash with like colors, do not iron.