Dog & Butterfly Memorial Solar Lantern Fairy Lights – Outdoor Hanging Jar & Garden Stake Two-Piece Set
- 1 Reviews
Out of stock
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service.
Honor the dog that meant so much, and remember sunlit days of fun and nights of cuddles and love with our Butterfly Mason Jar Solar Lights. Like the memories you carry of your precious pup, these quaint solar lights will bring a bright spot to the dark.
The warm glow of fairy lights will lift your heart as you gaze upon a silhouetted scene of angel dogs and cats playing with butterflies. With a sun embossed in the glass on one side and the word ‘love’ on the other, let these rustic jar lights remind you that your dog is frolicking happy and free in the forever sunshine across the Rainbow Bridge.
- Solar Simplicity - Place both mason jar lights in the sunny spot your pup loved best to power up the magic from dusk until dawn.
- Hang or Stake - Choose whether your lights will sway in the wind as they hang from a tree or stand tall staked in the ground among the flowers.
- A Gift of Memory - When they’ve lost their furry best friend, help them remember the good times with a gift of light and love that will brighten their yard and their heart.
- Give Back - For every set of solar lights purchased, we’ll donate 4 meals to shelter dogs.
- Size -
- Total Size with Stake: 15” L x 4” W
- Mason Jar: 6” L x 4” W
- Material - Glass, Solar-Powered Battery 1.2V, 600mA Rechargeable
- Stake or hang lights in your favorite spot and let the included solar-powered battery do the rest.
- For best results, allow the battery to charge in direct sunlight for a minimum of 6-8 hours
Beautiful and bright. I was so surprised the first night I had them out at how sweet they look, all lit up and reminding me of my pup we recently lost. They are quite bright and unique and also come with a stake if you want to display them in a garden bed or you can hang them. I did both.