Path To My Heart -Color Changing Paw Prints Solar Dog Garden Lights- Deal 37% OFF!
- 39 Reviews
Only 37 left in stock
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service.
Your dog knows the path to your heart through its goofy smiles, warm snuggles, silly kisses, and doggy quirks. Your dog lights up your life! Our Path To My Heart- Color Changing Paw Print Solar Garden Lights are a beautiful reminder of the love and light your pup gives you.
This dog-themed garden decor that gives back features a string of 4 LED pathway paw print lights powered by a high-quality solar panel - no outlet required! They turn on at dusk and off at dawn, providing soft lighting in your garden or along a walkway when it's dark.
They're super easy to install, as the solar panel and each paw print light simply stake into the ground. Choose a favorite spot in your yard or along a pathway where you can easily use stakes and arrange the solar panel and each paw print as you like. Then, let the sun do the rest! As night falls, these super cute pawprints will light up your garden with a rainbow glow.
- Easy Installation - These solar-powered lights include a rechargeable AA battery with no outlet required.
- Weather-Resistant - Made to stand up to the elements, these decorative solar lights will shine come rain or snow.
- Bring Light to Their Life - These solar lights make an excellent gift for holidays, birthdays, special occasions, or just because. Any dog lover will find joy gazing at these adorable garden lights.
- Give Back - For every set of lights purchased, we’ll donate 7 meals to shelter dogs.
- Material - Plastic
- Each paw measures 3 ½" x 3 ½”
- Light string total length measures 10’ 6”
- Solar-powered (rechargeable AA battery included).
- No outlet is required.
- Easy installation.
You May Also Need
Exactly as described. Happy to help feed shelter dogs as well.
The grounds is finally softening up enough to place these & I can't wait, they are SO pretty & distinctive
A gift that was love by the recipient!
These are really cute. I love them