Happy, Healthy™️ Antarctic Krill Omega Dental Sticks – Boosts Skin, Coat, Dental Health
$7.99 – $19.99
- 53 Reviews
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service
Boost your dog’s skin, coat, and dental health with one easy, tasty chew stick. As responsible pet parents, we know omega fatty acids are fundamental to every dog’s health. Our Happy, Healthy Krill Sticks make it easy for you to ensure your pup gets an adequate amount of vital Omega-3s in his or her daily diet, while also giving those pearly whites a good scrub!
Happy, Healthy™ Krill Sticks Are Unparalleled In Health Benefits
Each bag provides 14 meals for shelter dogs
- Omegas support skin and coat health, joint health, heart health, immune system health, cellular health, and brain and eye development and maintenance
- The consistency of the stick scrubs plaque off teeth, helping to prevent tartar build up
- Peppermint oil freshens breath and provides antimicrobial benefits
- Krill sticks are made from 100% sustainably harvested fresh, whole Antarctic krill, helping to protect our ocean’s precious ecosystems
- Unrivaled bioavailable source of Omega-3s (EPA and DHA)
- Contains the highly beneficial antioxidant Astaxanthin
- Great source of healthy marine fats and proteins
- Highly palatable (dogs go CRAZY for them), and easy on the stomach
- Grain-free, gluten-free, no artificial coloring
- Individually wrapped for freshness
- Large: Each stick measures 4.375″″ in length
- For smaller dogs the Krill sticks can be easily split into 2
- Proudly made in the USA
Directions for Use:
30-59 lbs. – 1 krill stick every other day
60-100 lbs. – 1 krill stick daily
Over 100 lbs. – 1-2 krill sticks daily
Related Product: Also try our krill oil chews for dogs
You May Also Need
My dogs absolutely love them.
My dog & daughter's dog both will do whatever it takes to get one of these krill sticks !
My senior Golden loves these and I love all the benefits they have for him!
My dog LOVES these!
A little brittle, however, our lab likes them, but our shepherd not so keen.