Tartar, Plaque, & Bad Breath Control Antimicrobial Dental Wipes for Dogs
The Project Paws® Tartar, Plaque, & Bad Breath Control Antimicrobial Dental Wipes for Dogs contains a solution with antimicrobial activities, which helps reduce the plaque, dental calculus, and tartar buildup on a pet’s teeth over time. In addition, our formula reduces the bacteria that cause bad breath in dogs.
Product Features & Benefits
- Peppermint & spearmint oil leaves your dog’s breath minty fresh
- Veterinarian formulated & approved
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.1% whichs provides plaque and tartar control
- Active Ingredients (per wipe) : Chlorhexidine,Gluconate 0.1%, and Sodium Hexametaphosphate.
- Inactive Ingredients : Water,Glycerine,Propylene Glycol,Polysorbate 80,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Sodium Bicarbonate,Sodium Benzoate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil,Mentha Viridis(Spearmint) Leaf Oil
- Each purchase provides 7 meals for shelter or rescue dogs!
Instructions for Use
With one hand, lift your pet’s lip over teeth. With other hand, use dental wipes over pet’s teeth and gums from front to back on both sides. Recommended use, twice daily or after meals. Some pets may resist cleaning at first. Use additional wipes as needed to clean entire mouth. No rinsing is required.
Contains 50 Wipes.