One Dog Treat Company Believes That If Its Not Good Enough for Humans, It’s Not Good Enough for Dogs
We have to admit, we were a bit skeptical. A dog treat that both humans and dogs could eat, that actually tastes good?
But from the moment you tear open the bag and get a whiff of the smell, you begin to understand.
My 13 year old Siberian Husky is as picky as a cat when it comes to food and treats. I didn’t think she’d even give them a sniff.
But to my surprise, she couldn’t get enough. Her Riley’s treat has become a bit of an evening dessert routine now. After she cleans her dinner bowl, she’ll find a Rileys treat appeared in the bowl later in the evening. (She loves the Peanut Butter flavor best.)
Top 5 Things We Love About These Treats
- Only 6 ingredients, and all of them are human-grade and non-GMO
- They contain absolutely zero wheat, corn, or soy which are common allergens
- No added sugar, salt, preservatives. No artificial colors or flavors.
- They are certified organic and vegan
- They smell like fresh baked treats out of the oven!
The Top 1 Thing We Do Not Love About These Treats
- They may disappear fast, because humans or dogs can eat them! (they taste like a lightly sweetened cookie or granola bar)
Pro-Tip: Do not eat them with your dog present. They may give you a dirty look 🙂
Take a Look at These Pups and People Enjoying Them!
For a Limited Time, Buy 2 or More Bags & Save 20%!
There’s 3 tasty flavors to choose from: peanut butter & molasses, sweet potato, and pumpkin coconut, both available on Amazon Prime
Each Bag of Treats Has a Hidden Bonus: It Feeds 5 Shelter Dogs!
Through our exclusive partnership with GreaterGood.org, each bag of treats you purchase on Amazon Prime will provide 5 healthy meals for shelter dogs across the country!
Do you want a healthier & happier dog? Join our email list & we'll donate 1 meal to a shelter dog in need!