Shelter Dog Meal Donation Count:

Learn More

Home Forums Health Questions Raw Dog Food Q&A

8 month old french bulldog eating changes

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello i own a Male 8 month old French bulldog named Lucky, ever since i got him in July, i’ve been feeding him from what the breeder has been giving him Purina Pro plan dry food and purina pro plan wet food mix together all the time. I’ve noticed a change in his eating since november sometimes he eats one to two meals a day now he doesnt really get hungry but he will eat when hes hungry of course. everytime when where at the dinner table he always stands up and barks at us to give him human food but we never do, and when he gives up he will get tired like he tried and later he gets hungry and eat his own dog food, we do feed him treats here and there in between when hes not eating his meal yet. but there’s noting wrong with him hes full of energy and loves to run around alot and play. today he ate a piece of rock pebble that was on the full he tried to eat it but i think it got stuck in throat and he started throwing up, about an hour went by i read to give him boiled skinless chicken or breast chicken with rice so i made him somewhat a big portion cause he vomited alot from that rock that got stuck in his throat..but he ate the entire meal i cooked him, but besides all that should i change hes eating habits to something different or another name brand or adult dog food and is this normal for him eating now one to two meals a day? oh and wanted to ask this as well, should i try changing this Is raw food diet’s good for dogs even when they are still a puppie? and what about the raw foods that are freeze dried and frozen that are sold in pet stores are they safe for the dogs and puppies?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.