You know that person who would rather get their exercise at the dog park than the gym? The one who wears the dog fur clinging to their shirt with pride and throws birthday parties for their pup? Lucky you!
If you’re looking for that perfect gift to surprise your favorite crazy-dog person, iHeartDogs has you covered! Bonus: doing your holiday shopping through iHeartDogs supports shelter dogs with food and toys through Greater Good! And while you’re at it, no reason not to treat yo’ self to relieve the holiday shopping stress. You’re doing good for dogs!
1. Dogs: Because People Suck Lightweight T-Shirt Hoodie, $27.99 – $28.99. Let me pet your dog and don’t ask me any questions because I don’t want to talk to you. But thank you for letting me pet your dog.
2. Lava Bead Rainbow Bridge Bracelet, $17.99. This bracelet commemorates a loved pet that has passed and is a great way to show a friend who has suffered a loss that their pet isn’t forgotten. Each bead tells a part of their story. It’s a lot of love in one little bracelet.
3. Be Kind or Die Slouchy T-Shirt, $24.99 – 27.99 Animals deserve your respect and if you don’t think so then you can just go away.
4. 2 Piece Best Friend Necklace and Pet Tag Set, $16.99. Does your best friend have a different best friend? Show that there’s no hard feelings by getting them a reminder of their friendship.
5. Dogs And 3 People Ladies’ Lightweight T-Shirt Hoodie, $27.99 – $28.99. Get your friend this shirt, and maybe one of those three people will be you!
6. Shatterproof Rescue Dogs and Drink Wine Silicone Wine Cups (Set of 2,) $15.99 OR 8 for $49. Wine pairs well with wet noses.
7. The Dog Lives Premium Scoop Neck Sweatshirt, $34.99 – $35.99. For the person who refuses to watch Old Yeller, but will watch SAW movies all day.
8. Dog Socks, $6.99 – $8.99 OR 5 for $25. Good news: all socks are 5 for $25! You can mix and match and get that someone enough socks to get them through their work week!
10. Furever™ Adoption Locket Set, $19.99. Celebrate your friend’s decision to adopt their pet and help them commemorate the moment!
Do you want a healthier & happier dog? Join our email list & we'll donate 1 meal to a shelter dog in need!