Years ago, shortly after we adopted our dog Splash, my wife’s grandmother randomly sent us an article about foods that are poisonous to dogs. My wife read the article, not thinking much about it.
Not long later, our dog got into a bowl of grapes we mistakenly left within her reach. My wife immediately remembered that grapes were one of the most poisonous foods for dogs. We rushed Splash to an emergency vet clinic. After some induced vomiting and IV treatments, Splash was came through was back to her old self in no time. Had it not been for this article, we may never have known until it was too late!
Needless to say, we’re VERY passionate about sharing this information.
Do you want a healthier & happier dog? Join our email list & we'll donate 1 meal to a shelter dog in need!