HomeLife Media runs some of the top websites for pet owners on the planet – iHeartDogs.com / iHeartCats.com with 100 Facebook pages, 80 Facebook groups and more reaching 25,000,000 pet owners. We run an eCommerce store on iHeartDogs.com that is our main focus.
Our core values are:
- Humble– We put the good of our people and team ahead of our personal agenda. There is no “I” in Team. Everyone is equal no matter what role they serve.
- Tenacious-We are persistent and determined. We don’t give up or give in. We eat challenges for breakfast. We always find a way – there are no excuses.
- Adaptable– We are flexible enough to adjust and adapt quickly to our environment without taking our eyes off our mission. We thrive on new opportunities and challenges.
- Generous– We believe the world needs more givers than takers and we live that philosophy out in everything we do.
We live these values out in everything we do and we hire, fire and reward based on these values.
In addition, we work hard to partner with our customers to do amazing good in the world, as part of the team you WILL be making a huge difference in the world and in shelters and rescues who desperately need our help. We’ve fed over 13,000,000 shelter dogs, provided over 150,000 toys and close to 10,000 blankets to shelters and plan on doing A LOT MORE.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the execution and analytics of the email marketing channel for iHeartDogs.com, iHeartCats.com and a number of sub brands.
We have over 1.5M emails and you will help us grow rapidly in that.
The BIG focus is to build, optimize and drive clear ROI from existing and new email automations in our email provider Klaviyo.
This position will be responsible for planning, creation, scheduling, and reporting analytics of email marketing with a focus on optimizing sales of products and service in a way that honors user experience. You will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing.
Coordination and administrative support of our writing and marketing team will be an important part of this role.
You will be accountable for:
- Strategic planning and daily management of email marketing programs including planning and creation of needed assets, optimization, segmentation strategy, template setup, and reporting
- Own end-to-end lifecycle planning of automations.
- Oversee and develop various touch points within consumer journey including welcome series, transactional, informative, win-back, cart-abandonment, etc. programs
- Implement advanced segmentation strategy that encompasses various customer profiles and automatically triggers based on prior purchase or engagement history (product interest, brand affinity, geographic location and profile)
- Consolidate metrics for all email marketing tactics and provide ongoing reports to communicate performance against goals (ROAS and other KPIs)
- Provide insights on performance and guidance for program optimization.
- Communicate with internal and external parties regarding all promotions, site optimizations and brand activations, ensuring that opportunities are maximized to support these initiatives within performance marketing channels
- Maintain digital email marketing calendar.
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to gather assets, business requirements, marketing goals and objectives, etc.
- Track and analyze trends, competitive landscape, consumer insights and current state of the business.
- Performs other responsibilities as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Direct experience managing an enterprise email marketing program that included building and optimize automations.
- Working knowledge of HTML for building physical email newsletters a must.
- Knowledge of Klaviyo, Mailchimp and WordPress a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills in working on a team.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks and work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced organization
- Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise email service provider
- Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures
Job Type: Full-time
- Email Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
How to apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com – Please include a bit about yourself, your experience and any other assets or success stories you have from past work. We look forward to hearing from you!
The right candidates will be asked to complete a Job test:
Look at our email marketing and make 3 of the highest impact recommendations that you feel could make a positive ROI difference in the business.
Job Type: Full-time