Hypoallergenic Advanced PLUS Hip & Joint Soft Chews
$39.99 – $64.99
- 83 Reviews
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service
The Project Paws® Hypoallergenic Hip and Joint supplement is a powerful soft chew for dogs recommended to support normal joint function, flexibility, and healthy joint cartilage.
Formulated with a complete and balanced blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Creatine, Turmeric, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins, Minerals, and Omega Fatty Acids in a great tasting chew dogs love! Pet owners and veterinarians alike trust Project Paws® products for quality and effectiveness.
What Makes The Project Paws® Hypoallergenic Hip & Joint Soft Chews So Different?
- Features a unique combination of powerful active ingredients:
Glucosamine HCI, MSM, Chondroitin, Creatine Monohydrate, Vitamin C, EPA, DHA, L-Glutathione, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Vitamin E, Cinnamon, Boswellia, and Turmeric Root powder.
- Manufactured using Cold Press Extrusion – Uses no heat, no steam, no water and no high-pressure, so as to not damage the active ingredients. Cold press process maintains efficacy and produces a 98-99% nutrient viability. 95% of competing products use pressure, heat, steam, and water which results in up to 60% loss of nutrients and also results in dark gummy chews. Finally, a slow mixer is used in manufacturing so as not to damage ingredients or their potency.
- No messy pills, pumps, or chalklike tablet chews that dogs spit out.
- Grain free, gluten free, & soy free. Perfect for dogs with allergies and sensitive skin.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- The only hip & joint supplement for dogs that gives back to shelter animals! Each purchase provides 14 healthy meals to shelter dogs.
Directions for Use:
Initial administration (4-6 week period)
- Under 15 lb. – 1/2 chew per day
- 16 to 30 lb. – 1 chews per day
- 31 to 60 lb. – 2 chews per day
- 61 to 100 lb. – 4 chews per day
- Over 100 lb. – 5 chews per day
Maintenance administration * (may be doubled for moderate cases)
- Under 15 lb. – 1/2 chew every other day
- 16 to 30 lb. – 1/2 chew per day
- 31 to 60 lb. – 1 chews per day
- 61 to 100 lb. – 2 chews per day
- Over 100 lb. – 2 1/2 chews per day
Small= 120 ct. Each chew is 7.2 grams.
Large = 240 ct. Each chew is 7.2 grams.
Great for our senior lab
No comment entered by customer.
work great for our dog !!!
An amazing product my dogs love it
just started using, so for our pug lives it