Hypoallergenic Advanced PLUS Hip & Joint Soft Chews
$39.99 – $64.99
- 87 Reviews
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service
The Project Paws® Hypoallergenic Hip and Joint supplement is a powerful soft chew for dogs recommended to support normal joint function, flexibility, and healthy joint cartilage.
Formulated with a complete and balanced blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Creatine, Turmeric, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins, Minerals, and Omega Fatty Acids in a great tasting chew dogs love! Pet owners and veterinarians alike trust Project Paws® products for quality and effectiveness.
What Makes The Project Paws® Hypoallergenic Hip & Joint Soft Chews So Different?
- Features a unique combination of powerful active ingredients:
Glucosamine HCI, MSM, Chondroitin, Creatine Monohydrate, Vitamin C, EPA, DHA, L-Glutathione, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Vitamin E, Cinnamon, Boswellia, and Turmeric Root powder.
- Manufactured using Cold Press Extrusion – Uses no heat, no steam, no water and no high-pressure, so as to not damage the active ingredients. Cold press process maintains efficacy and produces a 98-99% nutrient viability. 95% of competing products use pressure, heat, steam, and water which results in up to 60% loss of nutrients and also results in dark gummy chews. Finally, a slow mixer is used in manufacturing so as not to damage ingredients or their potency.
- No messy pills, pumps, or chalklike tablet chews that dogs spit out.
- Grain free, gluten free, & soy free. Perfect for dogs with allergies and sensitive skin.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- The only hip & joint supplement for dogs that gives back to shelter animals! Each purchase provides 14 healthy meals to shelter dogs.
Directions for Use:
Initial administration (4-6 week period)
- Under 15 lb. – 1/2 chew per day
- 16 to 30 lb. – 1 chews per day
- 31 to 60 lb. – 2 chews per day
- 61 to 100 lb. – 4 chews per day
- Over 100 lb. – 5 chews per day
Maintenance administration * (may be doubled for moderate cases)
- Under 15 lb. – 1/2 chew every other day
- 16 to 30 lb. – 1/2 chew per day
- 31 to 60 lb. – 1 chews per day
- 61 to 100 lb. – 2 chews per day
- Over 100 lb. – 2 1/2 chews per day
Small= 120 ct. Each chew is 7.2 grams.
Large = 240 ct. Each chew is 7.2 grams.
Wrinkles loves these and our vet loves that they are loaded with goodness for him
No comment entered by customer.
I love theses chewies especially since they are for animals who have allergies. My dog has been on them since he turned about 18 months and will be 5 years old next month. He gets something to help his hops and joints and I am happy that we feed animals in need at an animal shelter... a win win situation for all and it makes me feel good knowing I am helping someone who can't speak for himself
Keeps my 9 year old Husky moving well!
Great for our senior lab