Shop Project Play Toys Below!
- “When You’re Away” Comfort Cuddler™ – Leave Your Scent with Your Dog When You’re Not Home $14.99
- Project Play Wunderball: Get a Toy, Give a Toy to Shelter Dog In Need! $12.99
- Fresh Mint Scented Brushing Bone by Project Play® $12.99
- Fresh Mint Scented Brushing Ball by Project Play ™ $12.99
- Doggie Dice™: The Toy That’s Also a Bonding Game by Project Play™ $14.99
- PAWtomic™ Unpredictable Bouncing Ball by Project Play™ $12.99
- Brain Ball by Project Play™ – Treat Dispensing Teaser & Thinker Toy $12.99
- FlossyTossy™ Natural Cotton & Rubber Rope Ball Toy – Flosses Dogs’ Teeth Through Play $12.99
- FlossyTossy™ Natural Cotton & Rubber Rope Drum Toy – Flosses Dogs’ Teeth Through Play $12.99
- Project Play Elephant Squeaky Toy: Get a Toy, Give a Toy to a Shelter Dog In Need $9.99
- Project Play Pig Squeaky Toy: Get a Toy, Give a Toy to a Shelter Dog In Need $9.99
- FlossyTossy™ – Natural Hemp Rope Tug Toy That Flosses Dogs’ Teeth Through Play $12.99
How Project Play Works
In talking with shelter workers, they told us that one of the key things they desperately needed was durable, pet-safe dog toys that are ideal for large breeds that populate shelters. We knew we could make that happen with the help of our awesome customers.
Which Shelters Receive the Donated Toys?
Shelters and rescue groups receive toys through, RescueBank, the same organization that delivers the food donations for shelters. Shelters and rescue groups can apply directly through RescueBank to become a recipient.
How Will The Toys Be Distributed?
The toys will be distributed through RescueBank. At the end of each month, we ship the toys to RescueBank’s distribution center, and the toys are scheduled for delivery along with the food shipments.