We dog owners consider our pups to be part of the family, so it only makes sense that when it starts to grow, they’re involved in sharing the big news. For many couples, their dog is their first “baby,” and they’ll always have a piece of their human’s hearts. When a new human comes along, it means exciting changes for the fur family members, too (and they know something big is about to happen)! Here are 14 adorable pregnancy announcements where the pups get to steal the show.
1. It takes two…to share good news!
2. Superdog, meet Superbaby.
3. Man’s best friend? Try baby’s best friend.
4. “Finally! Someone to blame stuff on!”
5. “A human? For me?!”
6. Gang’s all here!
7. (Don’t tell the dog the human isn’t just for him.)
8. “We’re thrilled. Seriously.”
9. “Another little brother?!”
10. Check out this thrilled threesome.
11. “We’re not bad influences…promise.”
12. The baby will make for a well-rounded crowd.
13. “Bed on wheels! Is this mine?”
14. “I have a feeling they’re hiding something from me.”
Did your dog help make your birth announcement? Share your pictures with us!
( Feature photo adapted from Lilly La Manch via Etsy.)
Do you want a healthier & happier dog? Join our email list & we'll donate 1 meal to a shelter dog in need!