1. A ‘Christmas Miracle’ Tree Topper
This beautiful holiday decoration is actually a miracle for an entire shelter. That’s because every one purchased provides 30 meals to shelter dogs. Can be used as a Christmas tree topper or a decoration on a shelf, mantle, or table.$29.99, available here.
There’s also a kitty version as well!
2. A Christmas Dog Treat Advent Calendar
Start a new tradition your pup will love! $19.99, available here.
3. This incredibly adorable set of classic wooden ornaments! ($14.99 each)
4. This engraved wood memorial ornament ($12.99)
5. This ultra-cozy fleece blanket personalized with your dog’s name! ($24.99)
6. Embroidered Paw Shaped Dog Stockings!
Our pups deserve a Christmas stocking as paw-dorable as they are! This beautifully personalized stocking will hold a good amount of stuffers for your sweet pup.
What could be even better? When you buy this stocking to fill with treats for your pup, you’ll be feeding shelter dogs. $24.99, available here.
7. Holiday Plaid Bandanas Customized with Your Dog’s Name
Your dog will look completely pawdorable in his or her very own, personalized festive plaid bandana, featuring a cute bone where your sweet pup’s name will be embroidered! $19.99, available here.
8. This engraved crystal memorial ornament ($12.99)
9. A personalized Christmas ornament with your dog’s name!
For many people, a Christmas ornament for every year is a must! $12.99 or 3 for $30, available here.
10. A personalized stocking with your dog’s pic!
Simply insert the favorite picture of your dog into this adorable puppy stocking. $19.99, available here.
11. This personalized crystal ornament with your dog’s name ($12.99)
12. Adopted a new pup this yet? This personalized ornament is a perfect addition to your tree! ($12.99)