DOGLICIOUS CHICKEN DINNER CUBES
Get ready. Your pup is going to LOVE this treat. It works especially well in the “dog days” of summer when the temp is up and your dog needs to stay cool (and spoiled 🙂 ). As always, treats should be given in some moderation and if you have questions or concerns, please check with your Vet before you whip these up.
1/5 Cup Frozen Peas Thawed
1/5 Cup Raw Carrots Chopped
1/5 CupRaw Broccoli Chopped
1/3 CupCooked White Rice
2- 3 Chicken Breasts
1. Bake the chicken (unseasoned) at 450 degrees for 20 mins. Let cool then shred about 3/4 cup. You can store the chicken for other treats in the fridge.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl to an even consistency.
3. Spread evenly into a standard ice tray.
4. Pour 1 cup of water (or as much fits) evenly into the tray and fill the cubes to the top.
5. Put in freezer for 4 to 5 hours until completely frozen.
6. Allow your dog to enjoy 🙂
Full video here:
Do you want a healthier & happier dog? Join our email list & we'll donate 1 meal to a shelter dog in need!