WARNING- GRAPHIC IMAGES
For any of us true dog lovers, we could never in a million years imagine harming a dog. We love dogs with from the bottom of our hearts, and the thought of mistreating or abusing them is enough to make our hearts heavy. Recently in Southern California, an approximately one-year-old Golden Retriever was brought into the California Golden Retriever Rescue with what looked to be burns from battery acid from the back of his neck trailing down to his tail. This poor dog, which they named Fergus, was shaking, afraid, and hanging on for life. Thankfully he’s responded well to treatment, and despite being treated with such cruelty, as you can tell from the photos Fergus is loving and sweet despite everything that he has been through.
If you’d like to help sweet Fergus, a GoFundMe account has been set up on his behalf to help with the cost of medical bills.
It’s so amazing that Fergus has learned to trust a human again, regardless of how wrongfully he was treated. Although medical professionals first said it would take Fergus several months to recover, he is already doing better than they could have ever expected. Please help spread the word about Fergus!