You Will Never Leave My Heart- Memorial Garden Stone
- 8 Reviews
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service.
Even when they pass away, dogs leave everlasting paw prints on our hearts. A touching memorial garden stone is the perfect way to remember your dog and find peace. Your heart will be filled with beautiful memories every time you gaze upon it.
There will never be enough ways to express the love and devotion we feel for our dogs who have passed. But this beautiful memorial serves as a constant reminder of the love we feel for our dogs, bringing a sense of joy as we remember the loving times had together. This garden stone makes the perfect memorial gift for friends, family, or co-workers who have lost a furry friend.
- Waterproof - Made with hand-painted resin, so it’s perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
- Inspirational words - The words, “You have left my life, but you will never leave my heart” are carved into the surface as a heartwarming reminder.
- Stone-like appearance - Its long-lasting material looks like real stone, measuring 8” H x 8” W x ¾” D.
- Treasured keepsake - A beautiful way to remember a beloved canine, whether it’s for you or a gift for a loved one.
- Helps dogs in need - With every purchase, we’ll donate 5 meals to shelter cats in need. It will make your kitty proud!
Your dog deserves all the love in the world, even if they’re no longer with us. For more beautiful tributes, add a Forever in My Heart Lantern or a Pathway to My Heart Lantern in your garden or home to light the way to your dog’s heart.
Dimensions : 8" H x 8" W x ¾" " D
Material : Poly Resin: Waterproof
To be included on Sugar Bear's resting place . . . .
Quality and just what I wanted!
It is such a nice stone, it was for my sister's pup. :(
Bought this as a gift for a friend which I have not gave it yet but its all she has been wanting and it will be a surprise!
I love my stepping stone- in memory of my dog!!!