We asked our Facebook fans “What was the craziest thing your dog ever ate” and you guys delivered big time!
Tell us the craziest thing your dog ate in the comments below!
- My false teeth. Lol wasn’t funny at the time! – Lorraine Anderson
- A Q-tip. It got stuck in the roof of his mouth sidways. Hxe was so freaked out that he tried to bite me when I tried to get it out. I put on oven mits and let him chomp down on my hand, then I pried it out with his doggie toothbrush. It went flying across the room. He ran over to it, and tried to eat it again. I stopped him that time- CRAZY Doxie! – Jennie Webb
- Lucy chewed through my bf’s pants pocket and ate 170 dollars. it was a bit of a wait to get that back! – Robin Armitage
- A whole Dead Chipmonk! Swallowed it whole, while I was prying his mouth open. Dog won this round. 20 minutes later, upset stomach and threw whole thing back up. I won. Even standoff. LOL – Rory Scheumeister
- An empty beer can! Beagles have a stomach of steel. – Denise Nelson Grenfell
- A little Lego man. Then when I went to clean up the yard from all the poop the Lego man was there in the poop, his head sticking out looking at me! LMAO -Barbara Gardner
- Money clip…..complete with cash..credit card…dr lic – Mindy Willis
- Our dog Rutger helped himself to the package of king crab legs I stupidly put on the patio to thaw. When we caught him he had a foot or so of crab legs hanging out each side of his mouth. We’re still laughing about that one!!! Lordy how we loved that pit!!!!! – Leta Gay Magnuson
- A one pound solid chocolate bunny and did not get sick. Also a box of Andes mints foil wrappers and all. Survived that too. He got a two pound sausage log once. Also ate all the tinsel off the bottom two feet of the tree. My last year for tinsel. Spooky is in heaven now but the memories remain. – Margie ‘Kivel’ Houghtaling
- 3 mobile phones as soon as I replaced one she ate it . I think she was trying to te me something – Leesa Collins
- A whole live rat in about 2 seconds. – Barbara Lawrence
- The Bible – Heather Sunday
- My coffee mug and 6 cans of Playdough. All I ever found was the handle and the back yard looked like Rainbow Brite had a party. Was easy to clean up the poo for a few days! – Angela Sigman Todd
- A whole frozen Turkey! He opened the freezer himself. Oh boy did that dog pass a lot of wind. Lol – Heather Brine
- We had just rescued our dog, Leroy Brown, and he ate my eye glasses, but I didn’t notice until the next day when getting ready for work and couldn’t find them. He’d been living on the streets for some time and eating anything he could to survive, including some pretty nasty stuff. Had to wear my prescription sunglasses all day at work. Never did find even a piece of them. – Nancy Kerr Parks
View 15 more on page 2 below!
Do you want a healthier & happier dog? Join our email list & we'll donate 1 meal to a shelter dog in need!