iHeartDogs Hide-A-Pill with Probiotics – 4 oz Chicken & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste for Dogs
- 4 Reviews
Only 85 left in stock
Domestic: 3-6 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service
Giving a fussy dog their medicine can be a real chore, but the iHeartDogs- Happy, Healthy™ Hide-A-Pill with Probiotics can ease the stress. This isn’t a preformed pill pocket for dogs, but a paste you mold around medicines, vitamins, or supplements. The delicious bacon flavor will make your dog think it’s a tasty treat, which means no more fighting when it comes to medicating. With the addition of probiotics for dogs, our pill paste will keep your best friend’s gut healthy and moving.
How do you get a dog to take a pill? Wrap it in this tasty bacon-flavored paste and watch your pup gobble it down! No matter the medication size or shape, the Happy, Healthy™ Hide-A-Pill with Probiotics works with any pill, tablet, powder, or liquid and can be molded to any shape. Your dog will never guess there’s medicine inside that delicious snack. A win for you and your dog!
- Easy to use - Just pinch off enough to cover medications, vitamins, or supplements and wrap until the dose is hidden.
- Delicious chicken & bacon flavor - Even the pickiest eaters won’t sniff out their medication inside this enticing treat.
- Probiotics tame tummy troubles- Helps promote healthy bacteria, improving digestion, intestinal balance, and a strong immune defense.
- Two healthy oils - Coconut oil and sunflower oil promote healthy energy levels and overall physical health.
- Natural, safe ingredients: Rosemary extract, oat flour, and probiotics.
- Size - 4 ounces of chicken & bacon-flavored goodness.
- Made in the USA following strict quality control guidelines
- Giving Back - The purchase of this product provides 12 meals to shelter dogs.
Best Dog Treat That Hides Pills
How To Hide Pills For Dogs
- Pinch off a portion of pill paste large enough to cover the pill, capsule, powder, or liquid dose.
- Wrap medication until completely hidden.
- Feed like a treat to your eager dog!
- Cane molasses
- Coconut glycerin
- Natural chicken flavor
- Oat flour
- Coconut oil
- Natural hickory smoke flavor
- Buffered white distilled vinegar
- Citric acid
- Sunflower oil
- Rosemary extract
Calorie content : (calculated) ME
- 3581 kcal/kg OR 10.743 kcal/chew
Known to improve canine coats and skin thanks to its vitamin E content, coconut oil also boosts immune health and aids digestion. But did you know coconut oil also improves doggie breath too? For senior dogs, the all-natural Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) found in coconut oil can also increase energy levels and improve brain health while reducing arthritic inflammation.
Coconut oil has been known to reduce allergic reactions thanks to the lauric acid it contains. In addition, lauric acid contains antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-yeast properties, which help canine immune systems stay healthy and fight off infections.
A digestible fat, coconut oil also helps metabolize nutrients while detoxifying the liver and promoting kidney and gallbladder health.
Lower in saturated fat than other oils and packed with omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, sunflower oil Improves energy levels and immune function. Sunflower oil also boosts heart health while moisturizing skin, and it’s an excellent source of vitamins E and K.
In small amounts, rosemary extract is frequently used in dog food as a natural antioxidant and preservative. This all-natural plant extract is also considered an anti-cancer agent.
- Before giving your dog any supplement or medication, you should always consult with your veterinarian.
My dogs LOVE this! I get the meds past the smartest one! I fed it to her a number of times as a treat, before putting any pill in it. That did the trick!
My chihuahua has to take up to five pills at a time and it has always been a huge fight. Even the vet had trouble. We tried all the standards like bread and hot dogs. We went further and tried cheese, cream cheese and pill pockets. We even went as far as to buy liver and liver wurst just for his pills (that one worked for about a week). We are on our second jar of the Hide-A-Pill and he is still taking his meds!
my dog doesn't spit out his pills anymore, he loves this stuff
Great way to get your pooch to take a pill.