It’s an epidemic that’s more common than you’d think: dogs that are way too big for their favorite beds! These pups may have outgrown their comfy, cozy cots, but they’re in serious denial about needing to upsize.
Here are 14 pawsome pictures of dogs who have underestimated how big they’ve become, and proving that when it comes to beds, size doesn’t matter.
1. This big boy has definitely grown out of this bed…“I want to keep it! It’s an oldie but a goodie.”
2. And this sweet dog can’t even lay down in his. “It’s okay, I’ll just sleep sitting up.”
3. This one’s embarrassed because of how big she’s gotten…“I didn’t gain that much weight!”
4. And this one is practically spilling out of his teeny little nest. “WHAT?! It’s cozy!”
5. This set of siblings did the old bed switcheroo…“What’s mine is yours, brother!”
6. As did these ones… An older brother does not equal “big brother.”
7. And these guys, too! Well, the cat thinks it’s funny.
8.This Husky thinks it’s a hilarious because he’s a little–uh–husky. Oh, what a funny pooch!
9.This girl swears she still fits in her bed. “Well..at least half of me fits perfectly!”
10. And this lady is very much in denial. “Me need a bigger bed? I’m just a delicate little butterfly, I fit into this one just fine.”
11. These two are trying their darnedest to squeeze into this one tiny sleeping space. “Move over a little! I can fit, too!”
12. And these two somehow managed to do it. “Big spoon or little spoon?”
13. But no matter how much our pooches outgrow their beds…They grow so fast…
14. They’ll always be little fluff-butted puppies to us. Remember when they were this tiny? It seems like it was just yesterday…