When we constantly have cameras in our hands, capturing photos of our dogs becomes a reflex. Luckily, that makes for higher odds of capturing the perfect, hilarious photo. These dog parents not only took adorable pictures of their dogs, they took the situation to a new level with the perfect captions.
26. “There are two dogs in this picture”
It’s okay if you really squinted. I really squinted too.
27. “My best friend’s dog got into a chalk bucket and came out looking like David Bowie.”
Ground control to Major cute!
28. “Has science gone too far?”
Good photography is all about capturing the right angles.
29. “This is Ralph, he is a dog that lives near school and waits for me everyday after school to say hi to him before I have to leave…”
Thank you for your patience Ralph!
30. “Couldn’t choose between a star or an angel so I went with both”
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, you are the goodest boy to me.
31. “Giant boy thinks he’s still a puppy and wants to sit on his human’s knee”
Hey, if you’re comfortable so am I.
32. OMG TENNIS BALL
This picture is much better than the cute fall-themed one that seemed to be intended.
33. “There are two stray thirsty dogs and mine chooses to be an a**hole”
No puppy, that’s not a swimming pool!
34. “Office dog isn’t allowed on the couch, so this is her daily act of rebellion”
You can’t tell me what to do! … Kind of.
35. “When your blind dog begs for food”
Poor baby doesn’t realize the tempting pizza bagels he smells are behind him.
36. “This pic alone is worth the $9 I paid for this costume”
I would willingly give over my loot to this pirate.
37. “My coworker’s dog when he realized it’s *his* cake”
All the hug is really doing is holding him back from chowing down.
38. “Idiot dog broke into food bin, ate it all, fell asleep”
At that point getting caught red-handed wasn’t even a concern anymore.
39. “A pair of star-crossed lovers”
It’s tragic that the long standing feud between their families is keeping these two apart.
40. “The way the sun is shining through the window on my dog…”
When your dog was clearly sent from on high.
41. “Our baby just had 8 beautiful puppies!! She is VERY proud of herself!!”
I mean… that post-birth glow is unparalleled.
42. “This is my dog realizing he’s Facetiming with me & my family because were away on vacay and look how happy he got”
It’s okay, they’re happy tears.
43. “I hav dog in cup”
Yes, she certainly does.
44. “My friend sent me this pic and said nothing”
I guess the photo speaks for itself?
45. “Our dogs enjoy posing by the lake too”
This is gonna get so many likes on Instagram.
46. “We left our dog Bruno with our sister-in-law while we went on vacation. I guess someone is having a better time than we are!”
“This is what you get for leaving me behind at my aunt’s house!”
47. “There is an 80-pound dog in my lap because he is afraid of being cat slapped”
In pup’s defense, that cat does not look too pleased to be sharing mom’s affection.
48. “My dog looks like she was drawn by a Medieval monk who had never seen a dog before”
There’s something odd about those proportions…
49. “I heated up my small hot water bottle for Charlie cause he’s been shivering all night and he’s so happy I want to cry”
Ever fallen in love with a hot bottle of water before?
50. “I swear I think I just captured my dog figuring out that I’m pregnant. He’s pissed”
Poor pup will have to share some of the attention.
There’s lots more to laugh at. Continue on to Part 3 here!
H/T: Bored Panda